I am interviewed in a podcast over on While She Naps by Abby Glassenburg, along with Ellen Luckett Baker.
I have an interview up over at Sewmoblie about my sewing machines. Thanks Michelle!
I was flattered to be interviewed over at ohdeedoh for the Big Blog Family feature. Her questions got my mind percolating about blogging and how much has changed from what it was like when I started. It's all good. Thanks, Katie!
I have an interview over at Progressive Pioneer, thanks for asking me, Amy!
2009-2005 (some of these have no links):
- Long interview with Collector's Weekly all about vintage aprons, clothing and a bunch of other stuff.
- interviewed by Not Martha as guest blogger for design*sponge
- craft::boom with Lisa Lam
- I was featured (in very good company) in the AOL article by Judith Ketteler, A Sewing Renaissance (July 2009)
- I have Designer Profile by Emma Ward over on the lovely British site, Crafts Beautiful. (June 2009)
Wow, someone shut me up! Here's a list of interviews where you can hear me talk about my book, aprons, blogging, crafting, being an artist and a mom, all that good stuff.
- Craftcast with Alison Lee (#114)
- CraftCast with Alison Lee. (#46) Alison is an amazing person and it's always a pleasure to talk to her. Her show is an eclectic mix of reviews, music and interviews. My interview is in the middle of this great episode, right after the music piece.
- Craft Sanity #27 with Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood
- Craft Sanity #55 with Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood
- CraftyPod #55 with Sister Diane
Featured, mentioned, or quoted in other publications: